We understand that your privacy is important to you and that you care about how your personal data is used. We respect and value the privacy of all of our customers and will only collect and use personal data in ways that are described. This document describes how we collect, hold and process your personal data. It also explains your rights relating to your personal data.
1. Information About Us
This website is operated by All Aspects Fencing Limited, company registration number 10922617.
Registered address: 34 Harvey Road, Bishopstoke, Eastleigh, SO50 6GT
VAT Number: 204378032
Telephone: +44 (0) 2380 192941
2. What Personal Data Do We Collect, And When?
We collect personal data when you submit a form on our website, when you place an order with us, when you email us and/or when you telephone us. We may ask you for some or all of the following:
- Email address
- Postal address
- Telephone number
- Business name
- Payment information
We may also use unique identifiers in cookies when you browse our website.
3. How Do We Use Your Personal Data?
Under the GDPR we must always have a lawful basis for using your personal data. This lawful basis may be because the data is necessary for performance of a contract with you, because you have consented to our use of your data, or because it is in our legitimate business interests to use it. We will use your data for the following purposes:
- To respond to any enquiries you submit via email, telephone or a form on our website.
- To supply our products and services. Your personal details are required for us to entered in to a contract with you.
- To email you news and offers that you have opted in to. Each of these emails contains an unsubscribe link which you may click at any time to opt out of future emails.
4. For How Long Do We Keep Your Personal Data?
We will retain your data for as long as necessary to meet our contractual and legal obligations, or for two years from the date of last contact.
5. How and Where Do We Store or Transfer Your Personal Data?
We store your data on our servers in the UK. We may also store your data in and transfer it to and from our cloud service providers in the UK, EU and US.
6. Do We Share Your Personal Data?
We will not share your personal data with any third parties for marketing purposes. We may share your data in the following ways:
- With payment service providers to process payments and to prevent fraud
- With our cloud storage providers when storing and backing up our data
- With our business partners in order to respond to your enquiries or in order to fulfil a contract
- With our accountants and lawyers where there is a legitimate business requirement to do so
- If you opt in to marketing emails, with our providers of email marketing services
We may also share your details if legally compelled to do so by a regulator or lawful authority.
7. How Can You Access or Update Your Personal Data?
You can contact us at email@example.com to request details and a copy of any personal data we hold, or to ask us to update any of your data. There is normally no charge for requesting a copy of your data, though if your request is “manifestly unfounded or excessive” (such as making repetitive requests) a fee may be charged to cover our administration costs.
8. How Can You Contact Us?
If you have any questions about how we collect, use, or store your personal data please contact us using any of the following details:
Telephone: 02380 192941
Post: 34 Harvey Road, Bishopstoke, Eastleigh, SO50 6GT
9. Changes To This Privacy Notice
From time to time we may need to change this privacy notice, for example if the law changes or if we change our business practices in a way that affects personal data.